|Non-Refundable Registration Fee (per student)||$1,000|
|9th - 12th Grade|
|College Preparatory General Tuition||$10,950|
|Tuition with Additional Support||$14,000|
|12th Grade ONLY – Graduation Costs||$500.00|
Archbishop Coleman F. Carroll High School utilizes the services of FACTS Management for Tuition Payments
All families must be enrolled and have a payment plan in FACTS.
FACTS automatic withdrawal system is utilized for all tuition payment options below. A once-a-year fee applies.
Tuition Payment Options
- Ten (10) equal installments, from July through April Or
- Eleven (11) equal installments from June through April.
Payment of the full tuition amount is due by June 30, 2023.
Two equal payments
Two equal payments - the first payment is due by June 30, 2023 and the second is due by December 1, 2023.
- Final student schedules are prioritized to those students who have paid their $1,000 non-refundable registration fee in full and have enrolled in FACTS prior to June 1st
- Tuition does NOT include: Lunch, Retreats, SAT/ACT Prep & Testing, AP/Dual Enrollment Classes, Yearbook.
- Tuition for Seniors does NOT include: Grad Bash, Prom, Graduation Announcements, Graduation Pictures, Additional Guest Tickets for Graduation Ceremony and Senior Awards.
- School Policy for Withdrawal: Tuition for students who withdraw will be paid for the entire month. There is a $50.00 processing fee for withdrawals.