2019-2020 Admissions Process
Please download the Application form and return it to the school’s admission's office, in person or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrance Exam Information:
- December 1, 2018
- Sign in opens at 7:15am
- Testing begins at 8:00am
- Testing lasts approximately 3.5 hours
- Fill out the Application online - $50 Application Fee.
- High School Entrance Exam - $50 Exam Fee
- Recommendation Form from Principal / Guidance Counselor (you will submit their name and e-mail address through the online application and we will send them an electronic form to fill out via e-mail).
- Copy of Birth Certificate .
- Parent / Student Interview with Admissions Committee.
Applicants applying for 9th grade:
- 7th Grade Final Report Card
- Current grades from 8th grade
Applicants applying for 10th – 12th grade:
- Official Transcripts from current school including most recent grades
If applicant is an international student:
- I-20/I-94/Student Visa/Original Copy of Financial Bank Letter
Applicants applying for College Prep I or Achieve Program:
- Psycho-Educational Evaluation dated within the last 3 years
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) / 504 Plan/ Physician’s Statement
If your application is approved, you will receive an Acceptance Letter and you will be invited to enroll.
- Fill out online Registration form (link provided upon acceptance to Archbishop Coleman F. Carroll High School)
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $900 (includes technology fee) to be paid by June 1st, 2019
- Take Placement Exam
- Immunization Form (1)*
- Physical Form (2) *
- Attendance Contract (If applies)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (If applies)
- Sign Up for FACTS
- Tuition Agreement Form
- 8th grade Final Report Card or Final Transcripts (Mandatory for all transferred students)
- For transfer students (if applicable): Official Letter from school regarding complete Community Service Hours & letter of invitation or membership certificate from any honor societies received at previous school.
- Copy of Step-Up, AAA, or McKay Eligibility Letter for Scholarship recipients
*Florida law prohibits a student from attending school unless these forms (1 and 2) are on file. These forms are available from your physician or the school the student is presently attending. These forms must be turned in prior to August 12, 2019.