Tuition 2017 - 2018
Academic Excellence - Christ Centered - Family Spirit
|9 th -11th Grade||12th Grade|
|Family Discount||$500 per student (Discount applies to families with more than one child attending ACC)|
|Early Registration||$400 if paid by March 25, 2017 (Non-Refundable)|
|Registration||$500 if paid after March 25, 2017 (Non-Refundable)|
|INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDE|
Tuition will be collected throughout the school year using FACTS.
- Final student schedules and IPads will be distributed in August, ONLY to those students who have paid their Registration in full and have been enrolled in FACTS prior to July 1st.
- Students forfeit the right to be reimbursed for tuition already paid if they withdraw.
Tuition Payment Options
- Monthly Payments:
- Ten equal installments of the tuition amount utilizing the FACTS automatic withdrawal system (once a year fee applies). Payments are July through April.
- Eleven equal installments from June to April.
- One payment of the tuition amount due by July 1, 2017, and receive a 2% discount.
- Two equal payments – the first payment is due by July 1, 2017 and the second by December 1, 2017.
***All families are required to register with FACTS Management. Sign up here
- Step One: Apply for Step-Up, AAA, McKay
Apply online as soon as possible as funds are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Families who hope to receive financial assistance from Archbishop Coleman Carroll must complete an
- Step Two: Apply for financial aid through FACTS
Financial Aid applications for Archbishop Coleman Carroll must be completed using FACTS. These applications cannot be processed if they are not complete and include all necessary documentation. The school has a limited amount of Tuition Assistance. DEADLINE: May1, 2017.
Home and School Association:
Parent involvement in the life of each student is an essential component of academic excellence. Since the actual cost per pupil at Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School far exceeds the revenue brought in by tuition and fees, parent participation in fundraising projects enables us to continue to grow in quality as we attempt to keep tuition affordable. The Parents Involvement Program is a means to ensure that all parents are active in the academic life of their children and they contribute to Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School’s fundraising efforts.
Parents are expected to:
- Attend Home and School general parent meetings.
- Attend parent-teacher conferences.
- Participate in fundraisers.
- Volunteer 10 hours per family per year.