Academic Excellence - Christ Centered - Family Spirit
Announcements and Reminders
- The Archdiocese has decided that we will not be changing the dates for holiday breaks or for the end of the grading periods. We still do not know if we are going to have to stay later on some of the early dismissal days. I will let you know as soon as I am notified.
- College Fair will be held in the gym on October 17, 2017 from 1-3 pm for Seniors. Parents are encouraged to attend from 2-3.
- College Tour meeting after school on Friday, October 20th for those that signed up; location TBA.
- Our first College Corner meeting will be on October 19th after school from 2-2:30 pm. Admission representative from Ursinus College will be presenting; Meeting location TBA.
- Any students who are interested in attending the March for Life in Washington D.C. in January need to see Mrs.
Quintanilla as soon as possible. Spaces are limited. The March for Life is the largest demonstration of the year where as many as 650,000 people come from all over the nation to rally against the U.S. Supreme Court’s Roe vs. Wade ruling in 1973, which defined women’s legal right to abort a pregnancy. We travel together with other schools in the Archdiocese of Miami, take part in retreat activities, and visit local historical landmarks as well.
- Last week we sent you the electronic version of our Open House flyer. Please help us get the word out. Let your friends and family know about the Step-up and McKay scholarships.
- We will be having a Campus Clean Up day on Saturday, October 28th from 8:00 – 12:00. You can come and volunteer for all or part of the day. Both students and parents can get credit for service hours.